Gluten Free Life Association (below is called “this association”) shall set the following as a basic policy for personal information, build a system to protect it and promote those protection measures.
1. Managing Personal Information
This association will take measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage,falsification and leakage.
2. Disclosing personal information
This association may use your personal information to contact you with association newsletters and announcements or to respond to your inquiry by e-mails or shipping promotional materials.
3. Disclosure and provision of personal information to the third parties
Without your express consent, this association will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third parties, except when required by law.
4. Security measures for personal information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, this association has taken thorough measures for security.
5. Disclosure to the person concerned
This association will respond appropriately to any inquiries, such as requests for disclosure, correction and suspension of use, complaints or consultations from any person.
6. About the access analysis tool
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services:
Google Analytics Terms of Service：
7. Compliance with laws and regulations
This association complies with applicable laws and regulations as well as guidelines and other standards relating to the protection of personal information established by the government.
8. Continuous improvement
This association will continue to improve personal information in order to ensure the proper protection and use of personal information.
The website contents (such as created and edited contents including text, photographs, images and information) disclosed on the Internet are copyrighted belongs to Forbes Analytics Inc. All rights, including copyright for the contents of this site (created and edited contents including text, photographs, images and information) are owned or managed by Forbes Analytics Inc., and unauthorized usage, reproduction, reprinting, redistribution or republication of this material is prohibited. In the event that content on this website is reproduced without permission in breach of the above, the Association may take measures against the perpetuator pursuant to the provisions of the Copyright Act.
- The Gluten Free Life Association takes no responsibility for consequences, including damages, injuries of the use of any information on this Site.
- The content on this site may be changed or removed without notice.
- Visitors are responsible for their own usage of information obtained from the website.
- The content on this site (such as Browsing, Print and Download) does not assume any responsibility for damage that occurred during use.