“Creating a more inclusive food environment” is our mission at the Gluten Free Life Association.
We make many choices every day, including what we eat. The choices available to us can expand as our knowledge of health grows.
The most important part of a healthy diet is to choose foods that suit your body. The first step is understanding what those foods are.
Our goal is to help everyone understand what dietary choices are available to them so they may make their most informed decisions.
- Experience in the design department of a major electronics manufacturer.
- Also worked as a supervisor of flower division in Australia, and a general manager of wedding company in Maldives.
- Established the Gluten Free Life Association due to a relative with gluten sensitivity.
- Graduate of school of economics at Hitotsubashi University.
- After working at the Kagawa Education Institute of Nutrition (vice director).
- Now hosting Tokyo intellectual disabilities training meeting and helping for the education of young musicians.
- Professional cook and health coordinator.
- After graduating university, and work at Sumitomo Mitsui bank and graduating cooking school.
- Wrote 8 recipe books, including ‘Sustainable Dining’ and ‘100% rice flour bread and snacks’.
Overview of association
|Company name||Gluten Free Life Association|
|Established||December 13, 2013|
Promote spread of gluten free products.
|Address||Look Heights Shinjyuku 803, 5-18-20 Shinjyuku, Shinjyuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022 Japan|
|Main bank||Sumitomo Mitsui Bank / Shinjyuku|